The Best Products and Warranties in the Industry
B&D manufactures transfer seat bases for both the driver and passenger positions for virtually all makes of minivans and full size vans. We work closely with the wheelchair van conversion companies to understand their requirements so we have a transfer seat base designed for their vehicle as soon as it is available at the dealership. Safety, ease of use, and reliability are the primary concepts that go into every B&D Independence design. Our goal is to eliminate or greatly reduce modifications by the mobility dealer at the time of installation.
B&D also manufactures the HighTower® Docking Station, the world’s first vertical docking console. HighTower® has a sleek and streamline design that mounts between the front seat section. The brackets are made to meet the needs of the individual wheelchairs. The brackets can be installed without removing the wheelchair batteries! This revolutionary side-mounted docking console eliminates ground clearance concerns and improves stability.
Why choose B&D Independence:
- Our products are used throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East
- We have over 300 dealers worldwide
- We manufacture over 250 different transfer base configurations
- Our Transfer Seat Bases are designed for the specific vehicle and conversion, which saves installation time and money
- Our Transfer Seat Bases utilize the OEM and conversion company mounting system to minimize or eliminate the need to drill into the vehicle floor
- Our direct mount design allows you to remove the transfer base which means higher resale value for your vehicle
- We offer a choice of three popular colors
- All Transfer Seat Bases are rated to carry 500 lbs
- Within the HighTower® product line, we have brackets for over 30 low profile power wheelchairs including, Pride Mobility, Permobil, Invacare and Sunrise Medical
We truly believe our mobility products are the best in the industry, and we back it up with a two-year warranty on parts and one-year limited warranty on labor.